We are here to help with anything ranging from routine maintenance to larger scale repairs
Some areas that we have experience with:
- Fiberglass/Gel Coat Repair: Small patches to larger structural repair, we're not afraid of any job.
- Engine: Maintaining an engine is one of the most important responsibilities as a boat owner. We recommend performing routine maintenance every 6 months or 100 hours. For larger projects, please inquire for an estimate.
- Plumbing: Got a stinky head? No problem, we're happy to handle this dirty job for you.
- Electrical: New batters, new navigation equipment, or perhaps looking to add an autopilot? We're here to lend a hand.
- Canvass work: Need some a new sail cover, or want to replace some old winch covers? We can help. We have a mobile sewing machine and can even bring our rig to your boat on the water.